- We have daily short khatira on various topics after Maghrib, and summary of the khatira after Isha
- Insha’Allah tonight Friday, September 1st, we will have first Friday of the month community dinner @ 6:30pm.
Tonight’s dinner is being hosted by families from India Insha’Allah.
Please note that all monthly dinners in Masjid are open invitation to all community members. All are invited with their families.
Maghrib Iqama tonight will be at 7:55pm Insha’Allah.
Host schedule for 2023-24 has been emailed and posted on notice board.
- HAFS Quran Reading and Memorization Center will be starting this year on Friday, September 8th, 2023 from 6:30pm – 9pm on each Friday Insha’Allah. Please contact Hafs Principal Br Aqeel Farooqi (Hafs.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions
- Noor Al-Huda Weekend Islamic School will be starting this year on Sunday, September 10th, 2023 from 10am to 1:30pm on each Sunday Insha’Allah. Please contact Noor Al-Huda Principal Br Sayeed Mohammed (noor.alhuda.principal@
icpeoria.org) if you have any questions
- Sisters sports activities are being held at ICP gym every Sunday from 4:30pm-6pm. Please contact Sr Ameena Patel for more details
- Peoria Muslim Club (PMC) is thrilled to invite the brothers on the 3rd of September (Sunday) to participate in the 2nd Annual e-Sports Tournament @ ICP from Dhohar to Isha. Details have been sent via email
The sisters E-Sports event is cancelled due to no registrations.
- Inna Lillahi Wa Inna ilahi Rajioon
Brother Joseph Beck passed away in Peoria on Tuesday August 29th. Janazah prayer will be held today, Friday September 1st, after Jumah Salah at 2:45pm at Springdale Cemetery Insha’Allah.
Sister Awrad Alrawi, mother of Br Anas Alrawi passed away in Peoria on Monday August 28th.
Aunt of Br Ibrahim Badi passed away in Egypt.
Grandfather or Br Ilyas Ahmed passed away in India.
Uncle of Br Farooq Khan passed away in India.
Brother in law of Br Sadat Ullah passed away in India.
May Allah The Almighty forgive the deceased, give them Jannatul Firdaus, and patience to their family and friends, Ameen.